Fila PS87 Pro Stain And Wax Removing
WHAT'S IT FOR
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain tiles, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and concrete.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of concrete surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-IN-ONE PRODUCT: CLEANER, STAIN-REMOVER, WAX-REMOVER.
- THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN ELIMINATE STUBBORN STAINS FROM PORCELAIN TILES.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- UNPOLISHED STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- LINOLEUM AND PVC
- QUARRY TILES
METHOD OF USE
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and degreasing all surfaces.
Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply on the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly. For a more vigorous cleaning, dilute 1:5.To remove stains from porcelain tiles: Pour undiluted onto the stain and the entire tile. Leave to act until fully dry, then wash and rinse the surface. To remove wax: Dilute 1:5, apply on the surface and leave to act for 10 minutes. Clean using a scrubbing brush or single-disc floor scrubber. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly.
- Maintenance 1:20 200 m2
- Wax removal 1:5 20 m2
- Initial stone wash 1:5 30 m2