Free shipping on stock orders over £500 *Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands charges may apply
Order up to 8 free samples for only £2.99 postage
Expert advice in store, online, by phone with over 3 decades of experience
Delivery & Returns
When will my order be delivered?
Can I return unused or unwanted items?
Do you ship to Northen Ireland?
Payment & Security
What payment methods do you accept?
We welcome all major debit and credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can find a comprehensive list at the bottom of our website. Additionally, we offer convenient payment options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shop Pay for faster transactions during checkout.
I can see a pending transaction in my bank account, but no order?
For security reasons, it's essential that the billing address associated with your card matches the one provided at checkout. If there is a discrepancy between the billing address on your card and the one you entered, your transaction may not be authorised and the payment will fail.
In such cases, your bank may hold the funds as a 'pending transaction', but some may show them as a regular transaction. How long the transactions are held for depends on your bank. Typically these transactions are reversed within 24 hours, but may take up to 5 working days.
If you reattempt checkout with the correct billing details, you won't be charged again, but your transaction will be authorised and your order will processed.
How do you prevent fraudulent activities?
Our commitment to preventing fraud and ensuring the safety of our business and customers leads us to employ an extra layer of security for online credit and debit card transactions. All successfully authorised payments undergo authentication using 3D Secure. It's important to note that your credit card number is neither stored nor accessible during or after the processing of your order, enhancing the security of your transactions.
PRE-GROUTING PROTECTIVE AGENT
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Water-based water-repellent protector against soiling that occurs when fixing. Makes grouting and cleaning easier without altering the material’s appearance.
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and reconstructed stone and agglomerates.
- PROTECTS AGAINST GROUTING.
- IT DOES NOT AFFECT ADHESION BETWEEN GROUT AND MATERIAL.
- IT MAKES CLEANING AFTER LAYING SIMPLE.
- IT REDUCES DRYING TIMES, MAKING SUBSEQUENT TREATMENT FASTER.
- DOES NOT AFFECT THE MATERIAL’S APPEARANCE.
- TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE SEALER
- EASY TO APPLY.
- AFTER APPLICATION A PROTECTIVE TREATMENT CAN BE CARRIED OUT
- THIS PRODUCT HAS EXTREMELY LOW VOC EMISSIONS: EC1PLUS-CLASSIFIED
- HELPS TO OBTAIN TARGET LEED CREDITS
- AN A+ CLASSIFIED PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FRENCH VOC REGULATION
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
Shake before use. Remove any dust from the surface to be treated.Apply one coat of PRW200 using a flat paintbrush, fleece or other applicator in a uniform manner, avoiding any pooling. Also apply to the edges of the laid material with care. The surface can be grouted the day after application. Once thoroughly set, wash the surface using the most suitable cleaner for the type of material used.Assess which type of subsequent protective treatment to complete the protection cycle.FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY:spray the product (airless system) on vertical surfaces until they are saturated and use appropriate PPE, as specified in the safety data sheet.
Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product outdoors if rain is in forecast.
With one litre of product:
- Terracotta rustic Tuscan, polished
- 15-20 m²Terracotta
- handmade, Spanish, hollow tile, brick7-10 m²
- Stone10/20 m²
- “Coverage shown is indicative and refers to single coats”