Free shipping on stock orders over £500 *Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands charges may apply
Order up to 8 free samples for only £2.99 postage
Expert advice in store, online, by phone with over 3 decades of experience
Delivery & Returns
When will my order be delivered?
Can I return unused or unwanted items?
Do you ship to Northen Ireland?
Payment & Security
What payment methods do you accept?
We welcome all major debit and credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can find a comprehensive list at the bottom of our website. Additionally, we offer convenient payment options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shop Pay for faster transactions during checkout.
I can see a pending transaction in my bank account, but no order?
For security reasons, it's essential that the billing address associated with your card matches the one provided at checkout. If there is a discrepancy between the billing address on your card and the one you entered, your transaction may not be authorised and the payment will fail.
In such cases, your bank may hold the funds as a 'pending transaction', but some may show them as a regular transaction. How long the transactions are held for depends on your bank. Typically these transactions are reversed within 24 hours, but may take up to 5 working days.
If you reattempt checkout with the correct billing details, you won't be charged again, but your transaction will be authorised and your order will processed.
How do you prevent fraudulent activities?
Our commitment to preventing fraud and ensuring the safety of our business and customers leads us to employ an extra layer of security for online credit and debit card transactions. All successfully authorised payments undergo authentication using 3D Secure. It's important to note that your credit card number is neither stored nor accessible during or after the processing of your order, enhancing the security of your transactions.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Detergent for end-of-installation washing
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Eliminates lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- It removes deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- It helps to remove signs of engobing on ceramic and porcelain tiles surfaces
- BUFFERED ACID, DOES NOT PRODUCE HARMFUL FUMES FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT: IT DOES NOT CONTAIN HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
- DOES NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OR COLOUR OF MATERIALS.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- DOES NOT AFFECT GROUTING.
- DOES NOT RUIN PROFILES OR ITEMS IN ALUMINIUM AND STEEL (KITCHEN HOODS, PIPES...).
- CAN BE USED ON MANY SURFACES, TERRACOTTA, PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES, AND ACID RESISTANT STONE.
- HAS MANY FUNCTIONS: IT CAN CLEAN AND REMOVE DEPOSITS ACCORDING TO DILUTION.
- IT IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING GROUT RESIDUES.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- ACID-RESISTANT STONE SURFACES
- QUARRY TILES
METHOD OF USE
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
For washing after laying and for end-of-work cleaning:wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use DETERDEK PRO diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush.Remove any residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner and rinse with abundant water. Should any stubborn dirt residues remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions.For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of ageing (smog, dust...):dilute 1 litre of product in 10 litres of water. Then follow the same application procedures described above.
- Terracotta 1:5 10/20 m2
- Porcelain tiles 1:5 40 m2
- Natural stone 1:5-1:10 20/35 m2