Fila Cleaner Pro Universal Neutral Floor Detergent
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It's essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- WITH HIGH DILUTIONS OF PRODUCT (1:200) THERE'S NO NEED TO RINSE AS IT DOES NOT LEAVE ANY RESIDUES.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED, CAN BE USED AT VARIOUS DILUTIONS.
- IDEAL FOR MAINTENANCE OF ALL WAXED SURFACES.
- IT CAN BE USED WITH SCRUBBER DRYER MACHINES AT 1:200.
- IDEAL FOR LAMINATES.
- PLEASANT PERFUME.
- PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES
- MARBLE, GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE
- PLASTIC LAMINATES AND LVT
- LINOLEUM, RUBBER AND PVC
- TERRACOTTA AND QUARRY TILES
METHOD OF USE
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For washing after laying of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:30 and wipe over the floor with a soft single-disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Remove any residues using a liquid vacuum cleaner or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For scrubber-dryer machines:Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.For extraordinary maintenance of heavily soiled surfaces:
- Maintenance 1:200 1500 m2
- Initial stone wash 1:30 50 m2