Fila Fob Xtreme Stain Protection
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Protective base coat before waxing internal surfaces with rustic or textured finishes.
- Excellent for coloured concrete tiles.
- Natural effect breathing protection.
- DOES NOT ALTER ORIGINAL COLOUR AND APPEARANCE.
- DOES NOT FORM SURFACE FILM.
- DOES NOT ALTER TERRACOTTA FROST RESISTANCE.
- EXCELLENT ON RUSTIC GROUND TERRACOTTA AND TUMBLED MARBLE.
- IDEAL FOR USE NEAR KITCHENS, BARBECUES AND CAR DRIVEWAYS.
- IDEAL FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SURFACES.
- THE TREATED SURFACES ARE SUITABLE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- NATURAL STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- QUARRY TILES
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
For materials with matt finish (indoors and outdoors):Apply the product evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries (roughly 10-15 minutes).For glossy or brushed finishes (indoors and outdoors):Apply FOB XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub the surface and remove any residues using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product. Dry the surface with a clean cloth. When requested on high-absorption materials, apply two coats of the product with an 8-hour interval in between (e.g.: highly-trafficked areas, humid areas, outdoor surfaces).To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber. To complete the cycle with the finish: on porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and concrete tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect (MATT, SATIN, CLASSIC, LONGLIFE).
- Stone10/30 m2
- Terracotta rustic Tuscan, polished 15/20 m2
- Terracotta hand made up to 10 m2