Fila MP90 Eco Xtreme
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Water- and oil-repellent with natural effect.
- The best environmentally-friendly stain protection for porcelain tiles, natural stone, marble and granite with polished, brushed and matt honed finishes.
- Reduces absorption without affecting the material's natural look.
- It waterproofs, protects and facilitates cleaning.
- It is also ideal for grouting joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, grit, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Is also suitable for treating coloured concrete tiles and reconstructed stones.
- It provides an anti-graffiti protection that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces. It speeds the cleaning process because graffiti can be easily removed.
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- THIS PRODUCT HAS EXTREMELY LOW VOC EMISSIONS: CERTIFIED BY GEV AND MARKED EC1PLUS.
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS LEED CREDITS.
- HYDROCARBON SOLVENT FREE: ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY TREATMENT.
- DUE TO ITS WATER-BASE, IT WITHSTANDS RESIDUAL HUMIDITY AND CAN THEREFORE BE APPLIED 24-48 HOURS AFTER THE INITIAL WASH, MAKING TREATMENT QUICKER.
- SINGLE-COAT APPLICATION: APPLY AND RUB IN GENTLY UNTIL COMPLETELY ABSORBED.
- DOES NOT FORM SURFACE FILM AND DOES NOT YELLOW.
- IT IS IDEALLY SUITED FOR PROTECTING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TOPS.
- THE SURFACE CAN BE WALKED ON AFTER JUST 2 HOURS*.
- THE TREATED SURFACES ARE SUITABLE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- *APPLICATION CONDITIONS:
- POLISHED PORCELAIN TILES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- NATURAL STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
Application: Shake before use.
For materials with matt finish (natural stone, terracotta, agglomerates, concrete tiles):Apply MP90 ECO XTREME evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries. On highly absorbent materials, apply two coats of product with a 20-minute interval in between. For polished porcelain tiles, natural stone, agglomerates with glossy finish: Apply MP90 ECO XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub it using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product to favour its penetration. Dry the surface with a clean cloth. To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber. To complete the cycle with the finish:
COVERAGEAPPROXIMATE COVERAGE (1 litre):
- Marble/Granite 30 m2
- porcelain tiles 30/40 m2
- Venetian terrazzo 30 m2